Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The Godmother Part II

Great news last night, my friend Emily phoned me and asked me to be godmother to her daughter Harri. Em had bee trying to get hold of me for the past few days and I was panicking that she had some bad news… why do I fear the worst?? Anyways, it turns out that she wanted to ask if I’d be able to make the christening at the end of March at the church where she married her husband John near Bridlington in Yorkshire. I was bridesmaid for Em and John back in 2003 and Harri was born last year.

Naturally I’m sooo excited at reprising my godmother role, I’m already godmother to one of my nephews, which is quite an easy job when the live 10000 miles away in Canada. Em says I have to guide Harri in her path, which is easy love shoes, listen to Take That and follow the Wanderers.

I see lots of trip to baby Gap coming on for Harri and me, you’re never too young to start…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home