Thursday, January 18, 2007

Have I Got News For You

Everyone at the moment has news…

One girl in my office has just got engaged, her boyfriend took her away for the night to a luxury hotel for a slap-up meal and over coffee he proposed, very romantic.

Another girl returned from maternity leave on Monday after her second baby, and has announced she is expecting her third; I’m impressed that she has had the energy and the inclination to go for number 3!!!!

A guy in my team has a couple of dates lined up which is exciting news to go and meet someone new for the first time, so hope to catch up on the situation there.

So all in all everyone has exciting news except for me… I guess I shall work on the No News is Good New theory.

Well apart from Kylie has rescheduled the Saturday concert that was cancelled part way through, now will be on Tuesday night, which is just fabbie news all round. The only thing to consider now, can I wear the same new top, or do I have to wear a whole new outfit?? Well that will give me something to ponder on the way home as it looks like it will take 10000 hours. There have been really high winds all day and many of the motorways have been shut living in the city gridlocked. If I’d been a clever bunny I would have brought my gym stuff and gone for a work out. But I’m not, so I can’t.

Wally

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home