Friday, January 26, 2007

Especially for me!!!

What a week so far!!! No netball on Monday night so had a go on my PS2 Eye Toy game. It’s mental and I’ve no idea how it works but you get a camera that you plug into the PS2 and it shows you on screen surrounded with blue and red discs that you have to hit and kick and punch. Only there aren’t any wires or anything it’s magic.

The rearranged Kylie concert took place on Tuesday and she was brilliant, if it isn’t a bit too weird to say out loud, but I think I have the tiniest of crushes on Kylie, she’s gorgeous, stylish, slim and I want to be her when I grow up! The only palava was getting my cousin into Manchester as she can’t drive and won’t get the train. Managed to get her into the right place, more by luck than anything else, as she rings me up to say “I’m near a Starbucks”. Could be any of the 100000000 Starbucks in the city. Anyways we meet up, have some food and then head to the Arena. I’m very proud of myself as I resist the urge to buy yet another tour t-shirt I do have about 200000 of them.

Kylie was much better and she seemed in very high spirits, as this was her last show in Manchester as she moves onto London. We had an extra song at the end (or she says that at every concert she does!) and I’m glad that she started from the beginning rather than half-way point that she finished on the Saturday. She brought out Dannii again to do the “kids” duet but we were all expecting her so it wasn’t the same.

Tonight sees me at the Arena again! England V S. Africa International netball. Looking forward to this and perhaps getting some tips from the experts, who no doubt will be six foot tall and half my age!!! No Tracy Neville as she is still recovering from a serious knee injury, it’s very wearing on the joints with lots of jumping. More importantly going for a drink and a pizza afterwards with the netball girls. It is thirsty work watching international athletes!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home