Friday, November 24, 2006

It’s a fancy dress party, and I’ll cry if I want to

Going to a fancy dress party tonight with the girls. I’m dressing as a flower fairy…. Yes, yes I know…. Fairies are the preserve of the under 7s… I fought my way through Claire’s Accessories to buy fairy wings, a magic wand and sparkly things.

I’ve got a horrible feeling that it’s a rotten gag that everyone at the party is playing..

“Oh yes, fancy dress, come dressed as you like.”

Only to get there, and find that everyone else is dressed down in jeans and casual tops. How can I spend the whole time in the pub (although in a private room) dressed as a fairy?

I’ll let you know if my shame and embarrassment is realised.

2 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

So what happened, Titania?

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger Pixie said...

All has been revealed!!!!!!!

Well not all, that would be telling too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home