Thursday, October 12, 2006

My first Blog

Well, I knew it wouldn't be long before I started chuntering on to no-one in particular and after seeing some others, I decided to give it a go myself.

I guess I'll whitter on about something of no consequence whatsoever and that no-one but me will read but the temptation to vent my ramblings is just too great.

So my first post is just to say welcome to my blog, if anyone does read this and I hope you enjoy what I have to say now and in the future

x

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger stormtrooper said...

hello,
welcome to the great world of blogging! I too am a newbie, albiet with a little more class as I'm not associated with Bolton in any way.

I notice you have used a bron hue for this page, anything linked to BWFC affairs?

Also am I allowed to reveal your work issues here? especially curry hovel groups problems?

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger stormtrooper said...

Well in my rush to post and get back to work i spelt 'BROWN' as 'bron' You know what I meant.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home