Friday, November 17, 2006

Where have I been

I can't believe I've neglected my blog so much, I feel embarrassed! Especially when the truth is I haven't really been doing anything much more exciting!!!

The really good news I can report is that the Uninvited House Guest has left and returned back to where she came which is just wonderful news. I can relax. Put things down where I want to, watch TV when I want and not have all my wine drunk!!!!

I hadn't realised how pished off I'd become until I went to my accupuncture appointment. I hadn't been for 3 weeks because of work and stuff... I started going after my op in July to get my ying and yang in proper balance as I was a bit all over the place, and bizarrely as being stabbed with 10 or 12 needles is, it is very relaxing!!! The girl who does it is lovely too.

So I was telling her how glad I was that Univited House Guest had gone, because I was really pished off with her... So accupuncture girl said, well I'll give you a massage to start with to relax you.

So she gave me a back massage and it was heaven!! The best thing that could be done by anyone to anyone!!!! Well probably the only thing that should be done by a girl to a girl... Does that sound any better??

Um, probably not,

Anyways after 20 mins of massage she started with the needles and put one in the top of my head!! A few in my toes... Which hurt slightly and a couple in my knees and then my wrists. It's hard to explain but after about 15 mins or so I just feel really calm and relaxed, and a bit dozy!!!

So it's always a huge shame to go back and join the real world.

So tiny pins and needles I salute the work you do!!!

2 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Does the back massage come on the NHS?

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Pixie said...

No, I'm paying privately for my treats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home