Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Time Travelling

This weekend was mainly rubbish – notably concerned with football results, but I won’t go into that.

However, the bright spot of the weekend was an extra hour!! Hooray. On Sunday morning the clocks went back which meant when I awoke at 08.45am, I felt totally justified in my decision to close my eyes and go back to sleep and continue my dreams.

Talking of which, a very strange one. I dreamt I met Ivan Campo at the BWFC training ground. Campo was very charming and despite his protests that he couldn’t speak English, he was almost flawless. He told me that he could arrange for me to have a signed poster. All I had to do was choose the one I wanted. He took me into a room with Andy Gray-style Sky TV analysis equipment. He asked me to choose an action shot from several on the screen using a touch screen and then he printed it out. I chose his 40-yard wonder-strike against the Spuds, and he signed it for me. I still believe if Rooney had scored that goal then we wouldn’t ever hear the end of it, but less said about a certain Wayne the better at the moment.

So that’s where my extra hour went this weekend tucked up cosy in my bed dreaming for Ivan Campo scoring against the Spuds. Still at least it wasn’t wasted J
Now if only I can invent one of those poster printing machines…. Me and Ivan will make millions!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger stormtrooper said...

where was Mr Pixie when you were with Campo? I've heard of digital infidelity aka Friends Re-united but such delirium is surely unique?


Stormtrooper will return in..

A later comment

 

Post a Comment

<< Home