Thursday, October 19, 2006

All in a week

Does anyone else find the time just flies by ?? Mid October and I'm sure that it's only really March!!!!!

I've been keeping myself extra busy this week, for reasons far too dull to go into at the moment, but suffice to say it's been great catching up with friends, trips to the gym and the pub plus a winning game of netball. I've broken out of the usual routine and the time really does go when you're having fun.

Although, someone today reminded that I'll be working for the next 30 - 50 years of my life, now that does feel like it will drag like a Seal's behind.

Still, almost the weekend :)

1 Comments:

At 3:07 PM, Blogger stormtrooper said...

I bet the people at the receiveing end of curry hovel's straight correspondence don't think things are dull.
Are you planning a nice trip to the Reebok at the weekend? I hear sideways rain is forecast, there must be a game on this weekend?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home