Monday, June 04, 2007

A Moving Experience

Aaargh I can’t believe that the estate agent I engaged to sell my house has fallen out with me!!!!

I’ve been trying to speak to my nominated ‘case worker’ and on Thursday we ended up having a big row about my “demands” (that they sell my house this year) and now I’m raging. I’m soooo pished off that the estate agent was so rude and really unhelpful and was one of those people who is really patronising when the say things like “you see Pixie the problem is, you don’t understand… Pixie, your house is too expensive…. Do you really think that we sit around and not do anything Pixie??” Well it bugs me when people constantly use your name 200 times in a conversation just to belittle you (yes I’m already little). The big point is that the valuation that THEIR valuer gave me is apparently too high and that it’s my fault because I’m greedy and want too much money.

I’m soooo cross that I fell for the pitch when the guy came round and told me how hard they work, how dedicated they are and in reality they don’t return my phone calls, talk to me like I’m a piece of cr*p on the phone, they guy didn’t even bring the chip in his camera when he came to take the photos the first time, and then when he came back they were rubbish. So I took some of my own and they put them on the website alongside the rubbish ones!!! What is the point of that???????? It now looks like a before and after makeover show. Plus they want a ridiculous amount of money for doing bugger all. I’m getting my friend’s fella who is a solicitor to write me a letter because the contract I’ve signed is all confusing about when I can fire them off.

Since then they rang me to say that they had viewer for me on Saturday morning. It all sounded a bit too convenient and I was highly suspicious. I got up extra early and made sure that everything was in perfect order, I even dropped a bag of old videos and books to a charity shop in town. I came back threw my cats out and practiced showing imaginary people round, highlighting the best bits of my house. Ten minutes before the imaginary (in my opinion) viewers were due to arrive the useless estate agents rang and said that the viewers had cancelled and not given a reason. I was fuming. However, as it was such a beautiful day, I dragged my deckchair out picked up a magazine and dozed in the sunshine plotting my revenge on the useless bunch of muppets who call themselves estate agents.

I woke up a few hours later with bright red arms ouch!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home