Tuesday, March 27, 2007

On the Mend

Been back to the hospital and given a clean bill of health. They remembered me not from my medical notes but from my moose slippers!!!! I sat wearing them the whole time and all the staff were eyeing them up!! Although one did say, what are they? Cows???

Been home now and the doctor told me to rest up for the first few days so I have officially given myself some time off work. I know that work must think that I'm milking this but, I'm rarely ever ill and therefore the chance to rest up should not be missed. Plus the painkillers I'm on make me a bit woozy and I can't nod off at my desk!!!

My mum rings me daily just to check up and I've read some books and watched a DVD, watched lots of Mark Owen on You Tube....plus had lots of sleeps. I'm very good at resting !!!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home