Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Breakfast at Tiffanys




I watched this film today, a friend at work lent it to me. I think I've been asleep all my life as I hadn't really registered this film or Audrey Hepburn until now!!! I feel the biggest wally

In my humble opinion this film is FANTASTICALLY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holly Golightly is just fabulous, the style, the vunerability, the cat, the sassiness, the romance, the diamonds!!!

A truly great film and I was hooked from the second it started and now I'm searching online for trip to New York and Tiffanys.

Reading Audrey Hepburn's page on wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audrey_Hepburn filled me in on her life and career she died in 1993, yet I don't recall any kind of mention at the time. I would have been living in Glasgow at the time I guess caught up with the daily whirl of life and stuff.

Anyways a big thanks to Jen for lending me the film as I enjoyed every single minute... I'm off to sing Moon River and remember George Peppard before he was Hanibal in the A-team

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hooked from the second it started? C'mon and tell the truth. You fell asleep the first time you watched it, right?"

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Pixie said...

Can I girl not have any secrets??

OK the first time I watched it I fell asleep as my drugs were making me groggy. But I knew I enjoyed it that I watched all again right from the start so neerrr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home