Thursday, March 29, 2007

Double helpings of meat and two veg

Being a girl and having friends who are girls I often get invited on hen parties these involve trips to restaurants, clubs, theatres, hotels, go-karting and various other ways to celebrate before the big day.

This was all fairly staid and straight-forward until I heard from my friend who is getting married in September… How could I say no????


Hello

I've decided what I'd like to do for my hen do. Here are the details below. If you'd like to come that's great but I wont be offended if you're not up for it/can't come/ can't afford it / already going to a few hen dos this year etc.

Puppetry of the Penis is on at a theatre in Birmingham (it's not on in the North West). As Birmingham is half way between London (where a few of my friends live) and Manchester (where most of my friends live) I thought we could go for the night.

If we arrived in Birmingham at lunch time we could go shopping or just find a pub. Then go for some food before the show starts at 8pm. Afterwards we could go to a club and see if there's any men willing to demonstrate a few tricks with their meat and 2 veg (nudge nudge wink wink).
Here's roughly what it will cost:

Ticket to the show = £17ish
Night in travel lodge/travel inn = £26 ish
Return train travel from Manc/London = £25ish
Plus food, drink etc

Tickets have just gone on sale. I would like to get them quite soon because they are only on for one night and it would be good if we could all sit together.

xxx

p.s. Puppetry of the penis is basically a couple of men on stage, manipulating the genitalia to make them look like different objects/animals etc (like origami).


Apparently the Hamburger is very impressive!!! My mind is in a boggle

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Blogger stormtrooper said...

who is the hamburger?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home