Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Day After The Night Before

Not the best of spirits today.

Was feeling very positive yesterday, had my personal training session after work which went really well and then got home and headed out to the mighty Reebok to book our place in the next round of the FA Cup.

Only it didn’t quite happen that way. Stelios scored an own goal, then got in the way of a goal bound shot from Andriank. Arsenal were awarded two penalties that both ended up in the upper south and poor Tal Ben Haim got sent off. We got the Gunners into extra time with a late, late, late goal from the mighty Meite, alas we couldn’t find the killer touch to finish the match off and the one time I wasn’t happy to see Freddie pop up in my box he scored. A pointless Ar$e goal when all of the superwhites were pushing up the pitch meant little really.

Today to cheer myself up, I’ve gone for killer shoes with a big heel, to make my calf muscles more shaply. Black tights, grey and black city shorts and a black v-neck top. I’ve got my hair up and my sliver and pink necklace. I can’t even go and get the high of buying impractial shoes as some thief has fraudlated my credit card in Romania and I’ve had to block all my accounts and await new plastics and PINs.

Do you ever get the feeling it’s not going your way???

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger stormtrooper said...

Lets say we've had the last laugh.
'With the annual Ar$e bashing already undertaken this season' is what Pixie mentioned in her original post and she was right. No Ae$e bashing this time.What a game. We couldn't have tried harder to gift the game to Bolton and they couldn't have been more inept at doing so.
Baptista, for all his misses and Diaby gave the midfield strength. Denilson, half the age of most Bolton players on the pitch, in fact its rumoured even the Bolton under-19s are older than him (Apparently Bolton go by weight so that team is all under 19 stone. Campo can't play for them), was majestic. Didn't notice Fabregas wasn't playing given his quality.

However, lets move on from the game. Great FA cup games are ususally followed by great reactions and the sight of Pixie stomping on a Guardian sports section screaming 'Fi Fie Fo Fum, I smell the blood of a frenchman' was one to behold.
What she hasn't revealed in this blog of hers is that she swooned with ecstasy and joy and fainted into her seat at the sight of Alialidiare and Freddie working together for the second goal.
After all her favourite saying about those two is 'They can stroke my cat anytime'. Or have I given too much away? Does Mr Pixie read this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home