Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Wally In Boots

We won 31-19 against the Hunnies

It could have been oh so different!!!! I turned up to the court wearing my knee length brown boots and netball kit as I forgot to bring my trainers... A desperate call to Laura to scrounge a pair of trainers meant that I didn't have to play looking like a principal boy from the local pantomine!!! I thought that we would have been in disaster ground but luckily I was able to slip my child sized feet into Laura's lovely pumps and get on with the game.


So all in all a very competent performance from my borrowed trainers we all played well and the result was very pleasing.

The only downside was having to walk out of the hall wearing my knee-length boots which felt yakky against hot netball legs, very terrible.


Wally in Boots - at all good theatres this panto season

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home