Saturday, January 06, 2007

Back to the Land of the Living

Just about caught up and adjusted my body clock to stop the wide awake feeling at 3am and nodding off at 4pm, which didn't make me popular at work.

Had a wonderful break in Canada catching up with family who live out there, including my nephews who are now 13, 10 and 9 and my neice is 5. My cousin's children are 5, 3 and 2. As a girl without kids it was quite an experience. However it was amazing seeing them excited fit to burst on Christmas Eve, and then watch them opening their presents on Christmas Day.

I did amazingly well this year, quite embarrassed at my haul really:

2 x Take That Live DVDs
2x Gary Barlow autobiography
Peter Kay autobiography
Chris Moyles autobiography
perfume
2 x black jumpers (different designs thankfully)
Purple Reebok hoodie and matching purple Reebok t-shirt
Tons of cycling gear including waterproof long trousers!!!
Camelbak
Jamie Oliver cookbook
Best Boy Band in the World - Double CD - it's fabby
On Beauty by Zadie Smith
The Time Travellers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
The Kooks CD
Pink Golf Balls
Brian (from Family Guy) keyring
Huge frying pan (?)
Giant bar of chocolate

As for my birthday:
Nano Ipod engraved with my name - how clever!!!
Take That CD
Scissor Sisters CD
Necklace and matching earings
Bench belt
Red Giliet with fur lined hood and red mittens
high heeled fluffy mules (like something from a tarts boudoir)
pink tea-towels!!!!
2007 diary
plus money from which I bought loads of clothes!!!! Hooray!!

No suprise that my suitcase weighed 15 kilos on the outbound trip and 21 kilos on the return! Now just have to rearrange my small house to fit everything in!!!!!

Back to reality with a bump !!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home