Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nothing Really Happens???????

As I am settling back into Blog world and making myself comfortable, I thought I'd recap what has happened since July 2007, not a great deal really other than:

I got made redundant from the office of doom in November!!

I sold my house, and the week before I was going to move the old bag buying it changed her mind and pulled out

I had already had on offer accepted on another house and surveys done and mortgage arranged - so I lost over £500. That house has subsequently been sold to someone else

I discovered facebook and waste much of my time on there

I gave up my BWFC season ticket - and look what happened relegation battle-ahoy

I went on holiday to France for 2 blissful restful and very hot weeks!

I've booked another holiday to France in June (a different place and taking baby Pumpkin!!!)

I put my house back on the market, with a different estate agent as the last lot were complete numpties. Despite 15 viewings only had 1 offer of £25,000 less than the asking price. I swiftly declined and now the ar$e has fallen out of the market. Nice one!

I met Jason Orange from Take That in my bank, he signed my diary and was sooo lovely. Had to sell my tour ticket :o( was too close to baby Pumpkin arriving to be heading off to Brum and back. Baby Pumpkin did enjoy the Sissor Sisters and Girls Aloud whilst being a bump. Got the Take That Tour DVD for my Mother's Day present from baby Pumpkin - the perks of the job!!

I've made some fantabulous baby friends at my clinic and do all kinds of baby-related activites that I didn't ever think that I would find interesting or fun. However, they do mostly end up with us eating crumpets and gossiping. Who wouldn't find that interesting??

I'm thinking of selling my beloved Bug. Just after it cost me £797 to get it through its MOT and service. There can't be anything original left on that car now. Looking to replace it with a *sigh* mummy mobile. Can barely fit the bloomin pram or baby pumpkin in my beautiful but impractical car.

I reckon that's all really for now. Other than I don't ever sleep, I get puked on (and worse), my boobs leak, I'll never buy another pair of heels again. But I don't know if I've ever mentioned that I've never ever been happier in my whole life???

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home