Thursday, June 28, 2007

An Evening with Paddy

Now I might be a million miles wide of the mark here... But I shall plough on regardless with this tale.

Now as I might have mentioned I see Paddy McGuinness (from Max & Paddy) fame all the time around where I live. He's driving his ginormous Range Rover or pulled up at the side of the road chatting on his Dolce & Gabba mobile phone. I thought it strange at the time that he'd live in run of the mill home on an average Bolton housing estate, but maybe there isn't that much money in comedy these days.

Anyways, I was advised by someone supposedly in the know, that Paddy does indeed own a house on my estate, and what's more is looking to buy more smaller properties in order to rent out and earn millions in his property empire. So I wondered wouldn't be interesting if Paddy decided to buy my place to rent out!!! We all win in that case, I can move to the new place, some one gets a lovely house to rent and Paddy earns more money to supplement his DVD sales.

Then my muppet estate agents rang me on Monday to say that the stroppy teenager liked the house (I frankly don't believe that) AND that a local property investor was interested in viewing.

Of course it has to be Paddy!!!! But he has cunningly used the name Mr Graham to avoid being recognised.

He can buy my place if he gives me lots of money and signed merchandise that I can sell on E-bay. I'll let you know how I get on with my vewing with Paddy tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home