Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A strange thing happened on the way into the office

My daily commute is neither interesting nor exciting.

However, the other day on my way in there was a blue BMW embedded in the front wall of someone's garden and then when I got into Salford I saw a million Police cars. This is nothing new on my journey takes me through the sites and sounds of Salford but this time the Police cars weren't for real. In fact it was all make believe and the mysterious world of television.

Hundreds of trailers were lined up, outside broadcasting units, catering trailers and thousands of crew members wandering around. I guess it was like an episode of the Bill. Only I don't think they feature inner Manchester in the Bill very often. What with it being full of Cockerneys shouting "Ere, You're Nicked Guv'nor". I making this up as I haven't watched the Bill in the last 1000 years.

Most strangely of all, there is a big circus set up in a field next to my house, and when I drive past I see Zebras grazing it's like living in the plains of Africa. (Do Zebras live in Africa??) I need Stephie my Zoo person to confirm.

Look out for a short girl driving a Bug in the background of forthcoming episodes of the Bill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home